Mon, Apr 08|
Johannesburg, South Africa
All Africa Apostolic Congress
“Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David and upon His Kingdom, to order it and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this”
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2024, 9:00 AM – Apr 12, 2024, 9:00 PM
Johannesburg, South Africa
About the Event
1. Be sure that you have secured your place by paying your Registration Fee of $50 – either through Western Union or PayPal.
You will find the links below.
2. Fill out the Registration Form clearly and accurately, so that we are
able to read it easily and identify it with your payment (use the same names).
The registration (and payment) needs to be in before the 1st of February. There is limited accommodation, so those who register and pay their registration early will be assured of acceptance and entrance.
3. Purchase your own Round Trip air ticket to O R Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg, South Africa.
4. Accommodation and all meals will be provided from Monday evening of April 8th, through Friday night of April 12th. Leaving/checking out on Saturday morning 13th
Prior to the 8th and after the 12th, accommodation is not provided. You will be responsible for yourself.
5. Transport will be provided to pick you up at the airport, on your arrival. Make sure we know your arrival time.
We are very excited as CAC to host this event, with the knowledge that each participant will be impacted, empowered and equipped, with the clear Message on Christ’s Kingdom.
We will have all-day Sessions from 9am – 4pm, as well as Ministry Sessions each evening at 6:30pm. There will be time for Dialogue, Questions and Clarifying of Apostolic impartation.
Bishop George Kouri, the presiding Bishop of CAC, will be releasing the Word of Christ’s Kingdom every morning.
Many of the members of the CAC Executive Council will also be in attendance and ministering.
We will have time for all Nations to Present themselves and greet the Congress - both in Procession and Presentation.
This Congress will offer us a platform from which we can Apostolically set and release the National Council Members for the nations represented.
We anticipate this Congress will launch an Authentic Apostolic Reformation to Africa and the nations of the World.
Africa is full of living black gold that the world needs to hear, as men and women are released apostolically and prophetically and sent forth as messengers of the King.
You will leave this Congress a new man authorized and equipped, to change a nation and the Nations of the World.
We have full confidence in the work of Holy Spirit to effectively and efficiently empower us for the task entrusted to us.
Sessions, Speakers, and further details to be announced!